The good times are always rolling with Bowling! If your ideal “sport” is an hour of elbow bending and jaw flapping occasionally interrupted by six seconds of “exercise”, then we’ve got the league for you! That’s just how we roll at the SSC. Join one of our co-ed adult bowling leagues in Dallas and Addison.
5 bowlers on a team. Handicap scoring – all skill levels welcome!
At least 2 bowlers on each team must be female. Please click here for detailed rules.
- Each team plays 10 bowling games over 5 weeks
- Playoffs on week 5 for top teams
- On-site League Coordinator
- All Equipment, including shoes
- Color-matched Lonestar SSC T-shirt serves as your team uniform
- Official happy hours with exclusive specials are held following all games
PAYMENT:INDIVIDUALS make only one payment at the time of registration.
TEAM CAPTAINS have two options...
Option 1 (default): Pay your share and invite team members to pay their shares directly.
Note: Captains are automatically charged for any unpaid shares.
Option 2: Uncheck the box next to Divide team player fee among players? and make a single payment at time of registration.
QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO REGISTER? Watch an instructional video on signing up as an Individual. Or click here for FAQ.