|****Upcoming Deadlines & Dates for Sports & Social Events****|
|Friday, March 7th - Co-Ed Arena Volleyball - Fort Worth|
|Friday, March 21st - Pong Madness, March 29th|
|Limited Availability - Co-Ed Kickball - Fort Worth|
|Limited Availability - Co-Ed Flag Football - Fort Worth|
LoneStar Sports and Social Club creates year-round opportunities for individuals to play a variety of team sports in a fun, social atmosphere that continues into league-sponsored happy hours and lasts long after the games are over.
It’s the perfect combination of sports and a social scene that caters to residents from Dallas to Frisco, and more. The LoneStar SSC is open to everyone 21 and up. We are Dallas’ newest sports and social organization, already running the #1 adults sports leagues in Austin & San Antonio since 2005.
Why play in the LoneStar Sports and Social Club?
1) FUN & COMPETITIVE TEAM SPORTS — With 9 different sports and multiple divisions, LoneStar SSC makes playing sports fun for individuals of all skill levels! Every player receives their own team jersey for you to keep!
2) ALL SPORTS ARE CO-ED — On or off the field, games are more fun with both guys and girls!
3) MEET NEW PEOPLE — Whether socializing on the field, at the league bar, or at one of our league-sponsored social events, LoneStar SSC provides the perfect avenue to meet new friends!
4) HAPPY HOURS FOLLOW EVERY GAME — Great food and drink specials follow every game at the league bar. Just show up in your league uniform!
5) NO TEAM? NO PROBLEM — Whether you’re solo, with a few friends or co-workers, or have enough to build a full team, we have a space for you. We combine individuals into teams for all of our sports. No matter the size of your group, there is never a membership fee, so pay only for the sports that you want to play!
Want To Be Notified About New Seasons And New Sports?
Click on the Register tab at the top of the page to see which sports/events are open, or click on the Sports tab to see when new seasons start.
LoneStar Sports and Social Club
214-436-3692 Rain Out Line
Questions about the league?