let's kick covid-19!
Venues are beginning to reopen, and a lot of our players are asking when they can get back to playing. Still, others aren’t quite ready.
So, in order to accommodate both, once we have the green light for your league you will receive an email offering the following two options…
Play your remaining games as soon as possible
- All players must agree to follow prescribed health & safety guidelines.
- Wash or sanitize hands before taking the field/court.
- Avoid hugs, huddles, handshakes and high fives.
- Maintain at least a 6 foot distance whenever possible.
- Adhere to any venue-specific policies or requests.
- Stay home AND report if you or anyone with whom you’ve had contact has a fever, cough and/or difficulty breathing.
- Player safety is paramount. No amount of precaution can guarantee a completely sterile environment, so all participants agree to play at their own risk.
Receive a credit for your remaining games
- CALCULATION: If you played 3 out of your 7 games, you will receive a credit for 4/7ths of what you paid. (We are covering the administrative and shirt costs.)
- Credits are fully transferable, will never expire, and can be used whenever, wherever and for whatever activity you are comfortable.
Last Update: August 24
City of Dallas
Churchill, Fair Oaks, Fretz, Glencoe, McCree, Norbuck
City of Carrolton
McInnish, Josey Ranch
City of Fort Worth
Gateway Park, Sycamore Park
Private Sports Venues
Status: Closed until further notice pending city ordinances
Vitruvian Park, Greenhill
The Grove, Billy Bob’s